OK, so here’s the thing. My refinancing ought to have closed in November (that was the original projection), and I’d have closed on the land in November too. That would have been simple, and I’d be farming now. Instead, because the processors have been double-checking every last tiny detail on everyone’s files, I’m still waiting. The prospect of closing on Jan 26 had just become possible a couple of days ago (yay!!! etc.), but today I learn that, because I intend to use my cash-out to help buy land, this could actually result in further delay. And this is despite the fact that I have been completely open about that intention from the start. Look guys, if I hadn’t worked it all out, would I be taking all this on??? Let’s close already, or do you just not want to be in the mortgage business??
tweets from @offgridgrrl